Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are on day 2 of vomit duty. Chloe woke up yesterday morning at 4 and starting throwing up. She stopped getting sick around 6 and after going to the doctor and finding out that there is a 12 hour stomach flu going around we knew we would have a sleepy baby(due to the 4 shots she needed at her 18 month check up), but thought we were over the worst of it. This morning Chloe woke up around 6 and once again got sick. The worst part is when it gets in her hair. That means you have to undress her, get a bath ready and put her in hoping she will be able to sit up the whole time because she is really weak. I had to do this 2 times today. Not fun. I will spare you the nasty details about the smell and texture. Please pray she gets over this soon. While I love her cuddles when she is sick, I miss my energetic little girl!! Enjoy the new pics I am posting of her:) Also check out the pics from the River City Rat Race.










1 comment:

D S'more said...

Cute pictures! i'm glad chloe is feeling better now!