Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things to be Thankful for...

I have had plenty of things to blog about in the past week, I just have not had a chance to sit down and do it!! Chloe's first week at the new daycare was last week. It went better than expected. There were only a few tears and she is actually talking while she is there. Those of you who know her well, know that is a miracle. She also mastered the art of holding a crayon correctly last week. Jacque and I have both said several times that Sandy is amazing!!! I am thankful that God made Sandy knowing that she would have a part in helping Chloe be all she can be:)

In preparation for our trip to Michigan, my friend Dawn and I made truffles on Sunday. I have to give most of the credit to Dawn because apparently my hands are too warm to roll the center into a ball. All I did was melt the chocolate. So, I am thankful for my cold handed friend:)

Chloe fought with a cold all weekend and on Monday the cold won. Phil also went to bed Sunday night feeling a little queasy. I remember at some point in the middle of the night him coming to bed and saying he had a fever of 101.3. So, I was home with the sick ones on Monday. They are both feeling better today. I am thankful I work for a company that helps us put our families first.

These are just a couple of examples of what I have to be thankful for. There is so much more that God has blessed each of us with. What are you thankful for this season?

3 comments:

Phillip A. said...

An awesome, loving, beautiful wife!

Kent S said...

That He enables me to pay the mortgage and other bills

D S'more said...

Thank you for not calling me cold hearted, just cold handed:)