Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chloe's such a girl!!


Last night, Chloe once again showed her girly side. As soon as we got home she found a pair of pajamas my grandma just got her (see above pic). After translating what she wanted, we realized she wanted her new pink pajamas on...NOW!! There were even tears involved because 1. we didn't quite know what she wanted at first and 2. we weren't acting fast enough. I wasn't quite sure I wanted her to have them on because of the fact they hadn't been washed yet. Phil and I are getting good at the whole choose your battles thing. While I know we are "in charge", there are just some things that really won't hurt her if we agree with what she wants. So after Phil told her hewould put them on her, she layed down on the ground without being told to, and giggled because she got to put on her new pink pajamas. Phil said she is a lot like me. I'm not quite sure that is a complement.

2 comments:

D S'more said...

Of course it's a compliment! Chloe is cute and fun and so are you!:)

Anonymous said...

I could never be as cute and fun as you though!!!