Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chloe's Reflection of the Year

January- I can finally Crawl!!!
February- I have a tooth.
March- I can walk and the doctor fixed my ear!!
April- Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo.
May- I turned one. We had a huge party and I ate a LOT of cake.
June- Mommy and I went on a trip without daddy. I really missed him!
July- I was a flower girl in Tara's wedding and we took our first Family Vacation!!
August- I have discovered the joy of family walks. We went on one every night we could.
September- My 4th trip to the zoo, but it was the last of the year. The animals are cold.
October- I got to go trick or treating!
November- I started going to daycare at Sandy's house. We color a lot there!
December- My 2nd Christmas!!! I love the lights!!

If Chloe could type I think these are the things that would stick out to her. We have had an amazing year. Last year at this time we had a 7 month old that was trying to crawl, but couldn't go anywhere. This year we have a toddler who is full of personality, artistic, musically inclined, and very vocal! I wouldn't trade the last year for anything. I am really looking forward to the next 12 months.

2 comments:

Kent S said...

She is a wonderful little girl. What a full year for her!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing when you look back over just one year. Our lives seem so boring sometimes, but when you break down everything that happens in one year of development, you realize how far you have come!!!