Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Can you believe I am actually updating...

So, it's been a while since I have done anything on here.  I updated my background around March or April thinking that I would update with a post sometime after that.  It's now the end of June...  I haven't actually posted since November.  Lots has happened since then.  Chloe is now 3 and life is rushing by.  I plan to try to stay on top of updating on here again.  I know that I love checking other blogs and am always disappointed when they are not updated, so I guess I am hoping to keep others more updated on life in the Amburgey household through this blog.

 I can't go all the way back to November because well, that was a long time ago and I really don't remember everything that has happened since then, so I will start with last weekend:)  Phil, Chloe, and I took a trip up to Chicago with our friends Pete and Jess (and baby Caleb).  It was a blast!!  Phil keeps joking that he wouldn't mind moving there.  I'm not so sure I would go that far, but we did have a great time.  We spent time with Vic and Sharon Mead (Jess's parents).  They were very generous and let us stay at their house and kept us entertained.  On Saturday, Jess, Chloe, and I met up with my friend Tara and went to the outlet mall in Naperville.  We found great deals and had a great time walking around and chatting.  Chloe also had her first Starbucks experience.  She had a strawberries and cream frapp.  She LOVED it!!  The boys had a great time on a run with a running group that meets in Lake Forest.  Saturday evening we enjoyed authentic Chicago style pizza and some very yummy ice cream.  Sunday after church we went to Legoland and had lots of fun.  During our time there Phil and I weren't too sure Chloe was enjoying herself because she was tired, but she says it was her favorite part of the trip.  The ice cream was second...that's my girl!!  I will try to get some pictures of our trip up here sometime soon and I will make my best effort of keeping this updated:)

3 comments:

Kent S said...

Excited about you bloggin again. Chicago-style pizza from where?

Kent S said...

No, I can't believe you're actually blogging again.

Unknown said...

Very interesting post! I am really appreciated your afford! Thanks for your sharing! I love your blog very much. I am sure I will tell all of my friend to follow your blog!

I would also like to invite you to visit my blog at http://1newbornbabyclothing.blogspot.com/ and share all the baby thing with you! Thanks a lot.


http://www.1newbornbabyclothing.com/