Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little bragging:)

The past couple of days I have been thinking about how amazing my daughter is. She is so full of personality. She has been talking in complete sentences the past couple of weeks. I know she is still too shy to do this in public, so many of you are wondering if she really even talks. This morning she looked at Phil and said "Where is mommy?". Several times she has said "Mommy, read this." or "Umm...I want this one." I never thought I would be having the kind of conversations I have with her. My heart melts every time she tells me she loves me. I am so glad that God hand picked this little girl for Phil and I. Motherhood is SO much more than I could ever imagine. I pray that the Lord continues to grow Chloe into an amazing little girl and continues to show Himself through the lessons learned by being Chloe's parents.

2 comments:

D S'more said...

She's such a cutie! i can't wait until she'll talk to us too:)

Kent S said...

Yeah, it really is great. We're enjoying Callie's conversation, too.

Later's not as much fun: the sarcasm and the legal arguments. I think every kid is a born lawyer.